- 24 hrs assistance
- Cashless service facilitation at Network Hospitals
- Claim processing, claims filing, liaison with insurance company, etc.
- All India coverage – 76 branch offices.
- 4500+ Hospitals/Nursing homes all over India covering 350 cities
- Tariff rationalization and provider accreditation
- Servicing insurance companies for their specific needs
- Medical Second Opinion
- 24 hr emergency ambulance services through network hospitals
- Priority admissions in network hospital facilitation
- Outpatient health care facilitation to corporate clients
- Discount at provider
network of physicians, specialists, laboratories, diagnostic centres,
hospitals, nursing homes and pharmaceuticals charges
- Claims received directly from hospitals (cashless cases) or from members.
- Provision to receive claim electronically
- Member/Customer enrollment
- Bill scrutiny and admissibility
- Patient & claim verification
- Adjustment of hospital discount on bills
- Settlement/payments of claims
- Reimbursement from insurance company/corporate.
- Third Party Administration for Nationalized
Govt. Insurance Companies.
- TPA services for Bhai Ghanaiya Health Scheme.
- TPA services for Tsunami Victims - Promoted by
Govt. of India.
- TPA services for Employees of various Banks
like Syndicate Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, Indian Bank, SBH, Bank of
- LIC has allocated us three states of India for servicing their Health Policy.